Day 5: My 30 Day Poetry Journey


Day 5- I will write a three line poem about lemons without using the following words: lemon, yellow, round, fruit, citrus, tart, juicy, peel, and sour.



SHORT NOTE TO A LEMON

You come from an evergreen tree
I put you in my tasty green tea
As you make me rich in Vitamin C


P.S This particular poem was more difficult than I thought because it involves me not using all the things that actually describes a lemon. But in the long run it came through, silly and childish but ok. :)

6 Thoughts:

mozoella said...

Its pretty cool!

Dentdocdekky said...

Thanks dear :)

Cody Morriss said...

That's fun! :)

Dentdocdekky said...

Yes, it actually is :)

Nefezycorp Media said...

perfect challenge... moreredoil to ur beans. proud of me

Dentdocdekky said...

Hehe...Noe Noe...thanks...I am welcome too :p

Post a Comment